OIC - Trigger Fusion SaaS ESS Job with SOAP Adapter

Hi,

Sometimes we may want to build a OIC integration like this use case - 
First we want to trigger Fusion ESS job,  then we will retrieve the report output or related data after the ESS job is completed, and send that data to 3rd-party systems. I will cover how we can call Fusion SaaS ESS job from OIC in this post.Here are the details -
In the OIC connection with SOAP adapter, if I just use https://pod/ess/esswebservice?WSDL, I will get the following error when I validate and test,  

The cause for this issue is that esswebservice?WSDL is a abstract WSDL, while I need to have a concrete WSDL.

To fix this issue, I can create a WSDL file by combining the abstract and concrete WSDL content then import the file into OIC connection like below.

When I Validate and Test, I will get successful message. I can then go ahead to create integration for my integration flow. 


Hope you enjoy reading this post. Let me know if any feedback.


Thanks,
Adam Liu


Reference Documents -

Cloud Customer Connect 

MOS Doc - Doc ID 2514265.1




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog